- Nurture cloud computing expertise internally to drive our core DevOps and cloud philosophies.
- Work with software application developers to architect, configure, and troubleshoot services and CI/CD pipelines in AWS and Kubernetes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a broad knowledge of the businesses, products, and technologies across the organization.
- Provide hands-on engineering support for containerized workloads.
- Multi-task while maintaining organized and detailed documentation of all conversations.
- Drive a keen sense of urgency and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Leverage advanced written and oral communication skills to collaborate with delivery
- teams on solutions and contribute to repositories of information.
- Ensure compliance with the change control process and Architecture Standardization.
- Write and maintain clear documentation about system design, release &
- implementation plans, and develop and maintain internal documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in software development/DevOps environments working with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins.
- 5+ years working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum or Kanban practices.
- Experience with any of the following container orchestration platforms: Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS ECS / EKS / Fargate.
- Experience partnering with Engineering teams to configure and troubleshoot automated deployments utilizing CI/CD and code-versioning tools.