- The CSP will be responsible for successfully managing the broad range of Marketing Activation and Analytic needs driven by the corporate departments and clients, while maintaining a strong customer satisfaction.
- As a CSP, you will be responsible for managing 3 to 5 key client relationships.
- You will work with your customers on a regular basis to understand their goals and aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
- You will partner with different teams at APSI to support your client success, strategy and road map.
- The day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work, and CSPs have a lot of autonomy in managing their “book of business”.
- The proactive work includes regular deep-dive meetings per week with customers, reviewing progress, making strategic and tactical recommendations, and providing updates on the latest features and capability from our MarTech stack offers.
- The reactive work includes a variety of requests from the client, directly answered or coordinated by the CSP.
- Extensive experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Fluency in English (Spanish would be a plus)
- Business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Advance communication & presentation skills
- Super organised, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Facility in building and maintaining relationships, expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Have a customer centric mindset
- Having worked in Publishing, Finance and/or digital marketing would be a plus.
Would you like to:
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and stimulated by problem solving- whether it’s a business or technical challenge – this is the role for you!
We are open to remote work across Ireland.