- Partner with engineers in multiple teams responsible for maintaining network standards, security compliance, deployment and network operational support.
- Communicates with customers and peer organisations regarding maintenance needs, platform capabilities and service degradations.
- Strive to constantly improve the performance and security network environment
- Provide visibility and reporting around network security monitoring.
- Guide innovation and evolution of current network Infrastructure both on premise and global remote offices as the business needs change and evolve.
- Follow industry best practices as it relates to change management and agile project planning
- Implement and provide ongoing project level reporting through Agile project management methodologies including stand up meetings and sprint planning.
- Maintain 24/7 uptime and support status utilizing on call rotations and the automation of monitoring and alerting of the network infrastructure.
- 5+ years performing Network Architecture/Engineering roles for large mission-critical data center and corporate environments.
- 3+ years of experience with WAN, Data Circuits, Security and Public Cloud Connectivity
- 3+ years of experience with site to site and client VPN setup and administration
- 3+ years of experience with firewall administration in a multi-vendor environment
- Experience with security auditing of network devices
- Able to compose and manage OKR personal goals and ensure they align with team OKR goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong belief in a communicative and collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Well versed with modern routing architectures, including BGP, EIGRP, DWDM, VxLAN, GRE tunneling and VPN technologies.
- Familiarity network device inventory and management
- Experience with load balancers and WAF
- Regulatory compliance experience (PCI, NIST, HITRUST, etc)
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers. Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.