- Providing technical and business solutions to our Clients.
- Thoroughly documenting and managing customer inquiries in JIRA Service Desk ticketing system.
- Continually developing and improving your relationships with stakeholders and their confidence in service abilities.
- Working on issues/requests individually and as part of the team to ensure that problems are solved.
- Using defined systems and guidelines to keep all stakeholders up-to-date with their request status, handover documentation, etc.
- Meeting or exceeding all of the performance and SLA metrics set by management.
- Working with cross-functional teams across the organization, developing a more intimate knowledge of operations and technologies utilized within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with professional experience in computer related technologies.
- Good understanding or working experience with SQL.
- Some experience in reporting and/or data analysis – Desired but not essential
- A methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Patience and sincerity.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Willingness and the ability to continually learn the technology and business.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in layman’s terms to non-technical users verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently in a highly visible, fast paced environment.
- Availability to participate in on-call schedule when necessary.
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers. Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.