- Take the role as Technical Product Owner & drive the improvements across our platform.
- Partner with the Product Director to define our product roadmap based on strong user insights, business and user needs and aligned with company goals.
- Manage the backlog, working with the team to write user stories, refine and prioritise, ensuring the team is always building the right thing.
- Be able to articulate the Product Vision to the dev team, along with the value of the various roadmap items.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the other Product teams to manage dependencies required for their success, delivering impact at pace.
- Work with internal business, commercial & Technology teams, alongside your Product colleagues to meet and exceed OKRs.
- Drive the data requirements to support the cross-product data strategy.
- Get stuck into the technical side of the product, be opinionated on architecture, backed up by past engineering/architecture experience.
- Engage proactively with a range of stakeholders to balance business goals and customer needs, while ensuring that relevant issues are debated, decided on and initiatives are delivered.
- Monitor and analyse user behaviour and product performance throughout and after every initiative to ensure that our roadmap investments are successful.
- Have a strong technical skillset, ideally coming from an engineering background, with 3+ years’ experience as Product Owner with a demonstratable track record in delivery.
- Ability to break down complex business and technical problems and clearly articulate requirements.
- Ability to manage a multitude of parallel initiatives and experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, curious and pro-active with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Proven track record of hands-on successful product lifecycle implementation (user journey, user Stories, delivery, post-delivery analysis etc).
- Excellent analytical skills and experience partnering with data teams to define and deliver cross-product requirements.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to engage in debate and challenge with a wide variety of stakeholders of varying seniority - fluency in English written and spoken essential.
- Excellent organisational, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Ability to coordinate and align requirements across multiple scrum teams operating in a complex distributed software environment.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Must be willing & able to travel internationally several times per year.
- Professional Product Owner Certification.
- Experience in eCommerce and knowledge on conversion optimisation topics, acquisition & CRM awareness.